Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights and rights of content owners whose material appears on Powerful Books Ltd.
1. Infringement Notification
If you believe that content residing or accessible on or through our website, iamperrypower.com, infringes a copyright for which you own or are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail:
Powerful Books Ltd 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NE
To expedite our ability to process your request, the written notice should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, Powerful Books Ltd has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to our website and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.